Camda H series Biogas genset is based on the famous diesel genset parts, then adopting the leading technology for Biogas genset of the world.Its main parts, from material to producton all strictly according with the international standard. Special design and processing technics make the genset more stable and endurable. Installed with special High-precision Governor,Camda Biogas genset has the performance of high precision,strong anti–sudden load rising ability and short time recovering.
Camda Biogas generator set(Intro)
(1) It adopt the dragon -type cylinder which be founded by high-strength cast iron, and made by the multi process machining
shape, it has sufficient mechanical strength and stiffness which improve the stability of the genset, it is easy to
maintenance and lengthen the life time and save much running cost
(2) We adopt the electronic mixer which R&D by camda itself, can use the methane component from 30%-70%, also the air/Fuel can match the best ratio , the special design can make the gas burn completely and decrease the gas
consumption and can improve the engine efficiency, decrease the NOX emission, and can reach the international emission
(3) It adopts the electronic ignition system ALTRONIC which R&D by Camda, which included the special hall sensor, ignition
module coil, high volte wire. Camda ignition system adopts high energy ignition system it can control the exactly lighting
time and start very rapidly,so it reduce the knocking ratio of the genset and improve the stability.
(4) Installed with special high precision Governor, Camda Biogas genset has the performance of high precision, strong load
rising ability and short time recovering.
(5) Each cylinder adopts four valve design, enlarges the area of air intake and exhaust to the most extant, increases the
air input, torque and the engine power, so the genset can have the strong ability for impact load.
(6) The crankshaft is casted by the high strength alloy iron, it improves the overall strength and rigidity, makes the
crankshaft has a long service life